Autumn Family Photo shoot Surrey
FOR FAMILIES WHO LOVE THE OUTDOORS
The smell & colour of Autumn is here
Yup, you heard me, THE SMELL! Am I the only one who loves the smell of Autumn? I think it's one of those things that people don't like to talk to others about; a secret sensory awareness that if shared might come accross a little weird :D
Anyhow, I love Autumn and you do too else you wouldn't be here! The colour, the smell, the fresh air. It's not too cold, its not too hot and let's face it it's one of natures most glorious displays of oranges, reds and yellows!
How does it work...
when you book an outdoor family photoshoot in Surrey
1. Book online - choose the dates that suit you. Best time to book for those Autumn colours is between Mid October and mid November. There are plenty of dates to choose from. Take a look here.
2. Once you're booked in I will email you confirmation and arrange a time to call you so we can say hello and have a quick chat about location and what to wear.
3. The Shoot! The fun part!
4. Around 2 days after your Family photoshooot I will send you unedited images via your own private online gallery. When you favourite the ones you love, I'll automatically receive them my end.
5. I'll invoice you for your chosen images.
6. Once I have received your payment I will edit your favourites bringing to life all those beautiful colours and tones that will make your images pop!
7. Once edited, you will receive all your chosen images in your online gallery, ready to download. All your images will be in black and white as well as colour. All your images will come in high resolution for printing and low resolution for sharing online. Within this gallery you will have the option to purchase frames, canvasses and other wall art if you choose to.